The Lounge Off Topic PG-13.
Warning: The Lounge may contain irrelevant and off topic discussions that may not be related to anything HHR. If you are not interested in these kinds of discussions, do not read or respond to these threads.

Time for some kids to get their butt kicked.

Search this Thread

Old 08-08-2007, 11:30 AM
Banned

i always go to this jack in the crack down the street. its the only one within 10 minutes from the house. well, i try not to go weekly, but everytime i go, no matter the time of day or shift they never get my order correct. i have complained directly and over the net to their corporate offices. a few weeks ago i was fed up and threw the burger back at them. hope their service gets better.
Old 08-08-2007, 11:35 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by quest51210
i always go to this jack in the crack down the street. its the only one within 10 minutes from the house. well, i try not to go weekly, but everytime i go, no matter the time of day or shift they never get my order correct. i have complained directly and over the net to their corporate offices. a few weeks ago i was fed up and threw the burger back at them. hope their service gets better.
Careful.......That's assault. I have a Burger King around the corner from me that's the exact same way. I can literally order just fries and they'll still find some way to F it up.
Old 08-08-2007, 11:54 AM
Banned

how hard is "two jumbo jacks with cheese" to understand. they even show you what you ordered on the screen before you drive up and then they still manage to fubar the dang order! that deserves a burger in the face!
Old 08-08-2007, 12:34 PM

Oh now just remember they’re only kids right? just think about the great laugh they are having picturing all the cursing and messed up looks on the faces of they’re customers when they discover how messed up their order is once they have driven all the way back to the office or home. I mean it's not their fault they have no manners or work ethic, everyone is to busy letting them be kids, being their friend, and letting them express their individuality. Everyone should just sit back and have a great laugh; I mean that messed up order isn't hurting anyone, right? So exactly when do these kids become responsible for their actions and how far do they have to go before someone is finally fed up and ready to trim their tail feathers? Why do we wait until three young kids who aren’t involved in a gang or drug activity are shot execution style in a school yard, days away from starting college before we start screaming foul? Why is it always so funny until someone gets hurt? Why does it take the young upset drive thru attendant being embarrassed and mad finding the person who assaulted them in a parking lot to pulling a gun and shooting them dead to raise the question of how someone could let this go so far. Face the facts today’s youth needs a reality check and it’s no ones fault but ours for not doing more to curb some of this crap before it gets to that point.
Old 08-08-2007, 12:46 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by rcsart
Oh now just remember they’re only kids right? just think about the great laugh they are having picturing all the cursing and messed up looks on the faces of they’re customers when they discover how messed up their order is once they have driven all the way back to the office or home. I mean it's not their fault they have no manners or work ethic, everyone is to busy letting them be kids, being their friend, and letting them express their individuality. Everyone should just sit back and have a great laugh; I mean that messed up order isn't hurting anyone, right? So exactly when do these kids become responsible for their actions and how far do they have to go before someone is finally fed up and ready to trim their tail feathers? Why do we wait until three young kids who aren’t involved in a gang or drug activity are shot execution style in a school yard, days away from starting college before we start screaming foul? Why is it always so funny until someone gets hurt? Why does it take the young upset drive thru attendant being embarrassed and mad finding the person who assaulted them in a parking lot to pulling a gun and shooting them dead to raise the question of how someone could let this go so far. Face the facts today’s youth needs a reality check and it’s no ones fault but ours for not doing more to curb some of this crap before it gets to that point.
^^^ ^^^
Military school for everyone!
Old 08-08-2007, 01:01 PM

I guess I'm somewhere in the middle on this issue. I understand kids will be kids, and we have all done stupid things growing up. But I grew up knowing when I did something stupid, there would be a price to pay for that (and believe me I paid!). Some of the things I have read in this tread go too far IMO. If the person working the drive thru retaliates in any way, are they really any better than the punks who started this nonsense? I don't think so, and usually a retaliation is punished more than the original act. Catch these idiots on camera and turn them into the authorities, and hope their parents have enough sense to teach them right from wrong, after all, in the end, that's who is responsible IMO.
Old 08-08-2007, 01:11 PM
Banned

come to Texas where you can legally carry a pistol...i do
Old 08-08-2007, 01:46 PM
Banned

OMG, I just picked myself up off the floor. I went to YouTube and search for 'fire in the hole'. It's so stupid it's funny.

I used to work fast food, and yeah, it sucks. But it will motivate you to do something better with your life after a while of hitting splashed with a 50 gallon drum of soda.
Old 08-08-2007, 01:48 PM

Originally Posted by quest51210
come to Texas where you can legally carry a pistol...i do
Without a concealed weapon license???

We can do that here in Oklahoma I think, but only with the license..
Old 08-08-2007, 01:48 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by hhrcrafty
It's so stupid it's funny.
My feelings exactly.

Quick Reply: Time for some kids to get their butt kicked.