Mods - Interior Discussion related to the looks of the interior of the HHR.

Carbon Fiber Interior Dipped Parts

Search this Thread

Old 11-18-2011, 07:47 PM

i got a bunch of things goin to them
Old 11-18-2011, 08:08 PM

^ Good! If you are going to get someone to do it, its best to get someone who knows what they are doing. These guys did a knockout job. I thought it was going to be too much blue, and wanted to stay a little more conservative. They helped me pull the trigger and do some of the color. I would not change it now. They knew better then me.
Old 11-18-2011, 08:38 PM

Adam thanks for the info, That came out nice I ended up finding www.Liquidtransformations.com much closer to home, and whats cool is they have a live feed focused on there dip tank Monday thru Friday from 9 to 5, so I'll be able to see my parts being done Live, check it out, I don't know yet when they'll be dipping my parts.
Old 11-18-2011, 11:48 PM

Originally Posted by Rainman
Adam thanks for the info, That came out nice I ended up finding www.Liquidtransformations.com much closer to home, and whats cool is they have a live feed focused on there dip tank Monday thru Friday from 9 to 5, so I'll be able to see my parts being done Live, check it out, I don't know yet when they'll be dipping my parts.
That is awesome man! Just do your research. I know of about 80 companies online that do Hydrographics. By far the best deal I have seen is the company I work with.

For what its worth, my guys have worked for/with the big 3 in the past, and do Limo's, along with all the wood trim look in personal jets. That spoke for itself to me. Shows they are no little operation, and know what they are doing.

When they were able to keep the print from stretching, and keep the exact same direction on a piece as big as my center stack was AMAZING! I expected the pattern to stretch as it made its way towards the bottom edges, but its as close to perfect as I have ever seen.

Don't get me wrong. I don't work for these guys, and suggest you use whoever you want, but you can hit me up on this sites prices. I can vouch for them with the above pictures. You may be getting a special deal where you are at, so I don't know. Just do your homework. Everything I read about the company I worked with was positive. They have a great track record with a quick turn around time. Even with SxH charges, you may still be better off shipping to the Indiana company.

No matter what you do, I hope it turns out well for you. Mine is smooth as silk, with no ripples, runs, bluges, which made putting everything back together on my car a snap.
Old 11-18-2011, 11:50 PM

On a side note as well, ask where they get their film sheets from. Most get it from the company I used to make mine, which is actually how I found them a while back.
Old 11-19-2011, 12:02 AM

I did a lot of research, I think I made a good choice, only time will tell. One of the reasons I went with them is they also do airbrushing and one of the pieces requires a little extra detail work.
I'll post pictures when there done.
Old 11-19-2011, 02:59 PM

i got so many parts goin to them im really pumped been talkin to jeff alot seems to be really nice people to deal with
Old 11-19-2011, 07:42 PM

Went to the site and no prices for any kind of car parts, not even ballpark. Only list was for guns, what did it cost you if I may be so nosy...LOL
Old 11-19-2011, 09:02 PM

Originally Posted by ebritt
Went to the site and no prices for any kind of car parts, not even ballpark. Only list was for guns, what did it cost you if I may be so nosy...LOL
Length X Width X 0.35 cents

It was by the square inch. I think they are working deals when you mention me. Most sites are about $0.75 a square inch and they are coming in about 60% off that.

some parts were expensive. But the black trim that divides the top half of the dash from the blue was 1" by 15" so to get both of those pieces done was only like $13. But the glove box wass 14x20=280x.35=$98.

To get a few small parts under the hood, trim around my tail lights, the XM radio and OnStar trunk parts covered along with all that huge interior stuff brought me in around $630 total (other sites at $.75 would have cost me close to $1400. So if you think the deal is not a deal, look at other sites prices). Not cheap, but real CF 1 off pieces would have run near $3000 for the sme stuff.
Old 11-20-2011, 02:03 PM

Originally Posted by capp002
i got so many parts goin to them im really pumped been talkin to jeff alot seems to be really nice people to deal with
Sorry I missed this post. I think Jeff is a knockout guy. Worked really well with me. Did you go with a CF print or something else? You getting matching paint on anything?

Quick Reply: Carbon Fiber Interior Dipped Parts