Mods - Interior Discussion related to the looks of the interior of the HHR.

Redline Goods Custom Headrest Wrap

Search this Thread

Old 06-15-2012, 12:20 PM

Redline Goods Custom Headrest Wrap

Another amazing Product from Redline Goods. Came in today. Never know how long it will take to get something in from Poland. Even after the ship back date is posted. All 3 things were sent back at the same time but came in over a week apart. What an amazing print. I had GTX on the headrest, but it was hard to see from any distance. These things POP. The blue with white border and blue stitch came out amazing. Could not be much happier. The black leather they use feels a lot better than the factory interior. Downside is with this leather, the dye lot is a little darker 1/2-1 shade darker black. The camera makes it look like its not even close to matching but it really is pretty close. They had one done for me and sent the other. I thought there would be no way in He!! to make it fit but it did after a little stretching and a ton of pulling. Came out great. May be my favorite piece from them. I am sure they could do just about ANY logo you send them. They were able to match my badges via a picture only. Well, enough about it, here it is.

Old 06-15-2012, 02:23 PM
Deceased

Very nice!

As for the shade mismatch, there are dyed leather preparations which will not only clean and refresh the leather, but you can darken it up a bit to match.

Try a Google search for "dyed hide food".
Old 06-15-2012, 07:16 PM

I plan on swapping out the seats with some LeatherSeats.com black leather with blue centers. Should make for a perfect match and tie the entire interior togther. If that takes a while I may use a dye kit.