North East PA, NY, NJ, DE, MD, CT, RI, MA, NH, VT, ME

October Letchworth Park Color Run

Search this Thread

Old 10-21-2007, 07:41 AM

Dayton
I agree it looks like they had a great day and yes beautiful scenery. I just wished I could of been ther because it looks like they need a Daytona Blue in the bunch. They must of had a great time look at all the smiles on every ones face. Great Job Guys and the HHR's are all looking Great.
Rudy (Z-Man)
Old 10-21-2007, 08:11 AM

Great day!!! It was great to meet everyone! Thanks, can't wait to do this again!! Great pictures!!
Old 10-21-2007, 04:52 PM

Looks like it was another incredible event for the WNY HHR Club! The pics look great. Sorry we had to miss this one (and I feel bad that there were no Sunburst Orange representatives this time around)...be sure to let me know when the next event is planned.
Old 10-21-2007, 07:34 PM

Smile W. N. Y. HHR Club Holiday Party

I'm just putting this on the table ???? I'd like everyones views on a holiday party for the WNY HHR Club membership to be held in January.

I picked the start of the new year because we all have so much to do what with family & work parties and of course Chritmas in December that by the later part of January we are in need of getting out and about. Plus we can watch the weather condition's for driving our HHR's.

I don't want to pick a set date because of our location, THE SNOW BELT, Buffalo & Rochester area's. And besides I have not gotten my FREE 2008 list of months as of yet ??? I think Teso's would be in the middle of Buffalo & Rochester on RT 5 ( Main St.). They have a back room for this gang of rough necks ( you showed your true colors yesterday) LOL.

I'll check out Saturday nights to see what is open ? In the past I have never had a problem with just showing up with 16 people and taking the place over.

OK, give me your we have a little time to toss this around....
Old 10-21-2007, 08:29 PM

Originally Posted by BlackHHR06
I'm just putting this on the table ???? I'd like everyones views on a holiday party for the WNY HHR Club membership to be held in January.

I picked the start of the new year because we all have so much to do what with family & work parties and of course Chritmas in December that by the later part of January we are in need of getting out and about. Plus we can watch the weather condition's for driving our HHR's.

I don't want to pick a set date because of our location, THE SNOW BELT, Buffalo & Rochester area's. And besides I have not gotten my FREE 2008 list of months as of yet ??? I think Teso's would be in the middle of Buffalo & Rochester on RT 5 ( Main St.). They have a back room for this gang of rough necks ( you showed your true colors yesterday) LOL.

I'll check out Saturday nights to see what is open ? In the past I have never had a problem with just showing up with 16 people and taking the place over.

I think a holiday party is a great idea, Brian. How about if we start a new thread to let it develop?
Old 10-22-2007, 09:42 AM
Premium Member

Great day Saturday, Karen and I enjoyed meeting the new group, seeing existing ones. Good conversation at lunch table also. What a beautiful park Letchworh is too bad we didn't get Sundays weather. Again thanks for the day DC and the cruise captain Black HHR. Even the 2hr wait at the border on the way home didn't discourage us. Pics will posted later.
Old 10-22-2007, 02:11 PM

Originally Posted by BlackHHR06

Brian,
Later part of January would be good. Yes, there is usually too much goin on at holiday time.I like the idea of waiting to see how the weather is gona be. Although, we could maybe try to come up with a tentative date, and pick a snow date as a backup.
Just my 2 cents.
Old 10-23-2007, 04:47 PM

Originally Posted by bigallis1
Hi all,
It was great to see everyone we had met before, (DC, Stacey, Brian, Don Batiesta,Keith) and great to meet our new HHR companions, (Pete, Heath and boys, Keith's wife, Dave and Lori)
DC and Stacey, thank you for coordinating another GTG.
Dave and Lori, we'll have to catch one of the local cruise nights here in the Rochester area sometime.
Here's some of the pictures we got.
Jim and JoAnn..............
Everyone, it was great to meet up with y'all on Saturday. My pics are now up in the Gallery, for all to enjoy. (Probably put up some more later, I didn't put any of the gorge pics or the shots me and Stacey got of one of the bald eagles) We had a wet start, but the colors came out to greet us: Stacey swears we picked the perfect Saturday to catch the colors at their best. Y'all are the best folks to cruise with, lemme tell you.