Problems/Service/Repairs If you have a problem with your HHR, want a tip on repairing or performing a particular service to you HHR here is the place to post!

Yep Plastic just blowing up!

Search this Thread

Old 02-27-2011, 09:58 PM

My '99 Chevy Lumina has been running strong with not too many issues for the age or miles (knock on wood)... Plus, it was a rental back in 1999. Just because it's a rental doesn't mean it's a bad car, or just because it's GM doesn't mean it's bad either. Every manufacture has their share of great cars and not so great cars... I haven't had any major issues with my HHR...just little noise problems that I had fixed since it was under warranty, but nothing that would interfere with my safety, or the safety of others.

It's too bad problems brought you to the site, but I hope you get them all figured out and enjoy your car!
Old 02-28-2011, 12:21 PM

I think these sites tend to draw folks that are having problems. If you go through the threads for any car sites, you will read about problems that owners are having in quantities that would likely steer you away from that particular car. I see problems in Ford sites, Lexus sites, Acura sites, virtually all of them. As far as the HHR, my assesment is, it is certainly not perfect, but IMO for what it is, its size and price range, its a very competative car. Not problem free, but again IMO not problem prone either. Just my 2 cents.
Old 02-28-2011, 12:52 PM

Originally Posted by BlackknighT
Welcome & don't worry-you will enjoy your ride!

Buy the way. I am going out on a limb here & might jinx myself but-

I HAVE NO ISSUES WITH MY HHR!

See, that didn't hurt. Now you others who never post on how good your HHR is-give it a shot.
X2
I had the first minor issue at 110,000 miles.
Have Fun with the small stuff.