South East MS, AL, TN, GA, SC, NC, FL

Heading Down To Knoxville Area Right Now

Search this Thread

Old 06-10-2011, 09:54 AM

Originally Posted by foolmoon_design
Hey Tim, October sounds good. Tha Ga GTG is a bit too soon for us. we blew a bunch of time off over the past few weeks. ( my Mom passed away)

Also let me know when in October. I have a Design that opens on Oct 30th. (Putnam County Spelling Bee) It's a regional musical, and if you and your wife want some tickets, I will gladly provide them for you guys to have something to do one night. Free tickets goes to anyone else that wants them. Its a really good show, and already SOLD OUT five months out. Just let me know. I have a limited amount of tickets signed out to me, so first come first serve.

Also for a Friday Night. Knoxville Dragway is an open track on Fridays. This would make for a fun evening especially if there are a bunch of HHR's $5 to Spectate $20 to run all night. It a 1/8 mile course so no major car damage can be made in 750 feet.

Also, the local Sonic will host the HHR's one night for us.

Let me know what I can do.... Just got a 35watt Laser Cutter, so custom stickers, parts, etc. is not a prob for the meet.
Sorry about your loss man.

I like the Sonic/HHR idea, that would make a nice retro picture.

We have a old Gulf gas station (with the round gulf globe on the pump) that was preserved by the city here. I'm gonna take my HHR SS over there some day and do a mini photo shoot.
Old 06-10-2011, 06:01 PM

Christien,Sorry to hear about your mom.I know how you feel,lost my dad back the middle of Feb. Will let you know more about the dragon run as plans are put together. Tim