War Stories HHR vs all

Passat VR6

Search this Thread

Old 10-19-2008, 01:11 AM
Uma

Originally Posted by Black SS Texas
yes the SS is a race car, just in steath mode don`t be a hater because you bought a not turbo mister lawman non braker of rules good kill chevy SS
First of all, I am not a lawman, but street racing is a big problem out here in Socal. I love the SS..the ground effects, the rear spoiler, etc. I just love it!, and black is my color. I have an "06", You put my 20" rims on your car, lower it, put my sounds, exhaust, grille, taillights, and make that paint shine like mine..then I may be a "Hater" Until then, I will be satisfied with my lowly little "06" 2lt. Todd (Uma)
Old 10-19-2008, 05:04 AM

I have to agree now, the SS is a race car. I tried launch control tonight. Holy cow, it's awesome! Torque steer is pretty much gone. Very pleased with how it performed!
Old 10-19-2008, 08:55 AM

Just messing with you uma , street racing has been around since kids started driving cars and will never stop, when I was young we use to race in industrial areas at night when all the businesses were closed and there would even be cops around but, because we stayed off the streets they would let it slide, there were occasinal accidents but at least it wasen`t innocent people, we were all there by choice, if they would let them still do that, they would know where they are and it would happen alot less on the public streets trying to stop them just makes them want to do it more sometimes when your at a stoplight, and a punk in rice rocket pulls up beside you and thinks he`s all that, you have to put him in his place right or wrong you can`t help but smile
Old 10-19-2008, 12:32 PM

Originally Posted by Uma
You put my 20" rims on your car
Most of us racecar guys don't have any intention of making our cars slower (increased rolling mass), making them handle worse (increased unsprung weight, and making the ride rougher (shorter sidewall). Just saying.
Old 10-19-2008, 09:36 PM
Uma

Originally Posted by Black SS Texas
Just messing with you uma , street racing has been around since kids started driving cars and will never stop, when I was young we use to race in industrial areas at night when all the businesses were closed and there would even be cops around but, because we stayed off the streets they would let it slide, there were occasinal accidents but at least it wasen`t innocent people, we were all there by choice, if they would let them still do that, they would know where they are and it would happen alot less on the public streets trying to stop them just makes them want to do it more sometimes when your at a stoplight, and a punk in rice rocket pulls up beside you and thinks he`s all that, you have to put him in his place right or wrong you can`t help but smile

That is very true, I do concede, for you it is a rice rocket, for me it is kid thinking he has some serious sounds...blasting distorted crap. I turn it up, and they turn theirs down, so I guess I understand your point...as long as it is safe, LOL, Todd (Uma)
Old 10-19-2008, 09:55 PM

Originally Posted by Uma
That is very true, I do concede, for you it is a rice rocket, for me it is kid thinking he has some serious sounds...blasting distorted crap. I turn it up, and they turn theirs down, so I guess I understand your point...as long as it is safe, LOL, Todd (Uma)
We all have our vices!

The one thing we can all agree on though is keep it safe!
Old 10-19-2008, 10:15 PM

Originally Posted by Uma