General HHR Discuss anything related to the Chevy HHR that doesnt seem to fit into the more specific categories below.

Hhr purple wiring harness near battery identification?

Search this Thread

Old 07-17-2019, 09:22 AM

Those pesky computers! Idiot mechanics! I guess nobody thought that the reason the computer was making the dash lights go crazy was that they had basically disconnected the alternator.

Send me a PM if you would like some "mechanic special" help.
Old 07-17-2019, 09:31 AM

Originally Posted by donbrew
Those pesky computers! Idiot mechanics! I guess nobody thought that the reason the computer was making the dash lights go crazy was that they had basically disconnected the alternator.

Send me a PM if you would like some "mechanic special" help.

Yeh i found this beautiful ride for my wife for a song, and after some research into it I knew I might have got into a vehicle that had some issues to foresee. But this forum helped my demystify the fuse box problems and other stuff, that isnt the easy computer cop out "fix".

There is a learning curb with this car as far as the way its designed but i think i found a good help forum in hhrnet.

Donbrew, I will surely hit you up on that offer if I run into anything that i need your expertise.
I duly appreciate it.

Im just a poor boy working handyman that keeps learning what i can to keep me on the road. So finding deals like this vehicle make it easier to stay out of debt and learn a few things along the way.